Family Endeavors is a long-standing non-profit agency that provides an array of programs and services in support of children, families, and those struggling with disabilities.
The Mission of Family Endeavors is to provide comprehensive, effective, and innovative services that empower people to build better lives for themselves, their families, and their communities. We believe in people. We believe in their capacity to grow, to heal, to change, to succeed, and to affect those around them for the better.
Our programs and services include:
- Fairweather Programs: Supportive housing, job training, case management, and supportive services provided to individuals and mothers with disabilities and their children.
- Children & Youth Services: After School Programs, Summer Day Camps, Childcare & Learning Centers provided in 23 locations to over 2000 children a year.
- Emergency Childcare Services: Professional childcare services for children and youth in disaster shelters due to catastrophic events and/or evacuation. Mobilization and deployment within hours of disaster occurrence.
- Endeavors Unlimited: Packaging, recycling, landscaping and custodial service company that supports, trains, and employs adults with significant disabilities.
- Community Based Services: Therapy, crisis intervention, life skills training, and case management provided by licensed counselors and staff for children, families, seniors, Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Children & Youth Services